Jack C. Flynn, ASA, SRA
California State Certified General Appraiser #AG008677
With over 60 years of real estate appraisal services, property development, and sales, Jack has a strong and diverse background in real estate. His appraisal background includes commercial (hospitals, medical facilities, industrial property, raw land); residential properties (single family homes, tract & town houses condominiums & apartments) and vacation properties (hotels, motels, mobile home parks, and recreation areas).
Jack is familiar with the requirements needed for preparation of the following types of studies and reports: Estimates of market value, feasibility, market analyses, insurance evaluations, rent studies, salvage valuations, replacement value, absorption rates, leasehold studies, component depreciation and land use analysis.
He holds a Bachelors degree in finance from USC and has taken UCLA Extension Graduate courses in real estate appraisal. He was a Business School Instructor in real estate at Pasadena City College for over 30 Years as well as a former Designated Real Estate Instructor (DREI) by the Real Estate Educators Association. Formerly the Chief Appraiser for Union Federal of Los Angeles, Jack was also the Union Federal of Pasadena.
LICENSES & MEMBERSHIPS
- National Association of Realtors, Accredited Appraiser, Senior Member (Charter Member, Real Estate Appraisal Section)
- Life Member of Appraisal Institute, Southern California Chapter
- Senior Member of the American Society of Appraisers (ASA), Los Angeles Chapter
- Real Estate Broker, State of California, Pasadena Foothills Association of Realtors
- Broker Member & Past President, San Marino-South Pasadena Board of Realtors, State Direction
- Past President & State Director, National Association of Independent Fee Appraisers, Charter Member, Los Angeles Chapter (Retired)
- Senior Member of the American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
- Life Member of Appraisal Institute (SRA)
- Former Chapter President & Regional Director, National Association of Independent Fee Appraisers, Los Angeles Chapter
- Life Certificate 1964 to date- California Community College
- Former Designated Real Estate Instructor (DREI), Real Estate Educators Association
- Bachelor of Science Degree, University of Southern California
- Real Estate Appraisal, UCLA Graduate Extension Courses
- Real Estate Appraisal, Pasadena City Colleges
- California Life Certificate, Instructor Business School, Economics, Principles, Appraisal I & II, Practice & Management, Pasadena City College, Glendale Community College and Rio Hondo Community College
- Advanced Studies provided by Appraisal Institute, Society of Real Estate Appraisers, CLE International, American Society of Appraisers, and other professional organizations.